Last month Dave and I went in for our 2nd round of the Hep A/B series. There was some drama surrounding this immunization and I left the appointment very frustrated. You can read about it here.
Yesterday I called the travel clinic to make an appointment to go in for our Yellow Fever vaccines. I was on the fence about this one, but after reading the opinions of others I decided it was probably best to err on the side of caution so I made the appointment. The woman making the appointment asked how many times we had been in which opened up discussion about the misunderstanding regarding the Hep A/B series. I explained what I had discovered in my research and told her that we anticipated traveling sometime in the next few months so she ended the conversation saying she was going to talk to the doctor today and would call back. A short time ago she called and told me that the doctor had once again reviewed the schedule for the Hep A/B series and is in agreement with what I had discovered in my research. So, Dave and I will be going back in next month to receive our final Hep A/B immunization and will no longer have to wait until May. I’m glad that I didn’t just ‘listen to the doctor’ and really did my research.
Now time for some Lili pictures.
Last winter was Lili’s first experience with snow. I got her all bundled up, grabbed the camera and got some good shots of her first time playing in the snow.
Yesterday and today we got a little bit of snow and she wanted nothing more than to put on her coat and mittens so she could go outside in the snow. So, we got ready, I grabbed my camera and headed out for a little bit of fun snow time. She has gone from having a little baby face, to having a little girl face. Boo Hoo!!! The other big difference between this year and last is that she moves a lot faster, so most of the time I was trying to take pictures of a moving target 🙂 And of course what’s better after being out in the snow, than a yummy cup of hot chocolate?!!!