Lili turns 6 tomorrow and to mark the occasion I conducted a 20 question interview to get her thoughts on the past, present and future.
1. What have you enjoyed most about being 5? Playing race games.
2. What do you think will be the best part about being 6? Being taller than mommy. (Not sure how much she expects to grow this year, but apparently she is expecting big things.)
3. If you could do whatever you wanted on your birthday, what would you do? Go to the aquarium to see the beluga whales and a puffer fish.
4. What do you like best about you? My teeth (She has lost 2 teeth and has 3 more loose teeth)
5. What is your favorite food? Hot dogs and pizza
6. What is your favorite game? Monopoly Junior
7. What is your favorite movie? The Wild Thornberrys
8. What is your favorite t.v. show? Octonauts
9. What do you love most about Naomi? Nothing
10.Does Naomi ever do anything to upset you? Yes, she hits me.
11. What food does mommy cook best? Cookies and birthday cake.
12. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Building things and playing games with him.
13. What is your favorite school subject? Math
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? An Ocotonaut
15. Do you think you’ll get married someday? No.
16. How many children do you want to have? 1, no 2
17. Where do you think you’ll live when you grow up? In the ocean
18. What will your house look like? An ocotopod (I think I see a pattern here)
19. What pets do you think you’ll have? 1 horse and 1 Papillion
20. What is the thing you want most in your life? Money
It will be interesting to see how her answers change from year to year 🙂